advertisement
  • Magazines

Magazines geared toward making your life easier, richer, fuller.

KC Weddings
    Spaces

Click on a link above to learn more

I don't know if I can make it that long...

Re: I don't know if I can make it that long...

Postby kmac312 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:51 am

We waited 5 weeks for full on but had plenty of fun before that but at week 5 we also preggers again so as so many said before have fun but be careful ;)
kmac312

Postby LNDofMOM on Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:44 am

ok hold back gals, I was highly revd too and wanted it bad, I am all for having lots of sex. BUT SHE HAS STITCHES. I think you want to wait until that is nice and healed first. Have your stitches dissolved yet? You don't want to risk mixing bodily fluids and getting an infection down there.
Again if you do do it. (heheheh dodo) be very careful and stop at the first sign of discomfort.
LNDofMOM

Postby not worth it on Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:01 am

Give it girlfriend, but as mentioned use a backup. I took a bc that was safe while breastfeeding; it didn't dry the milk up. At least you still have the urge. My poor hubby must think I went to the convent since ds came along. Absolutely no libido here. :o
I pity the fool who is illogical
not worth it

Postby Neba on Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 am

c&cmomma wrote: At least you still have the urge. My poor hubby must think I went to the convent since ds came along. Absolutely no libido here. :o

:lol: You are SO not alone on this one. We should start a support group...
"(Reverend Finley): Sometimes we must come full circle to find the truth. Why does that surprise you? (Scully): Mostly, it just makes me afraid. (Reverend Finley): Afraid? (Scully): Afraid that God is speaking... but that no one's listening." The X-Files
Neba

Postby mom2twinboys on Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:08 am

If you think your body is ready, go for it. Be very careful though if you aren't healed or still have stitches. My cousin had sex around week 3 or 4 and had to go back to the doctor to get new stitches put in....YIKES! :oops:
mom2twinboys

Postby epv5 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:19 am

STOP!!! I hope Bubbles reads this thread too so she can weigh in, but there is a VERY important reason you're supposed to wait. Has anyone heard of an air embolism? If you still have open blood vessels in your uterus and the motion of intercourse forces air into your blood stream, that is VERY dangerous!!! I did not wait the full 6 weeks after any of my pregnancies either- what is it w/ hormones that make you so honry when you're so sleep deprived, but you MUST wait until any bleeding you may still have has totally subsided. And if you've got any stitches, girl, I would not want to try and work around that. As long as you're totally healed, you should be good to go soon, but give important consideration to bleeding, stitches,etc.
epv5

Postby epv5 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:00 am

Here's a graphic suggestion for you: Clitoral stimulation by your partner. Gets you where you need to go w/o the actual insertion of anything if you know what I'm sayin' and I know you do. ;) :o :D
epv5

Postby moosebane on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 pm

Neba wrote:
c&cmomma wrote: At least you still have the urge. My poor hubby must think I went to the convent since ds came along. Absolutely no libido here. :o

:lol: You are SO not alone on this one. We should start a support group...

Count me in!!!! :(
moosebane

Postby moosebane on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:14 pm

epv5 wrote:Here's a graphic suggestion for you: Clitoral stimulation by your partner. Gets you where you need to go w/o the actual insertion of anything if you know what I'm sayin' and I know you do. ;) :o :D

Absolutely. And before you do anything more than this, be sure to talk with your doctor. He or she will tell you for sure when it's safe for you to go whole hog! :D
moosebane

Postby ProxyMom on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:36 pm

moosebane wrote: Absolutely. And before you do anything more than this, be sure to talk with your doctor. He or she will tell you for sure when it's safe for you to go whole hog! :D

I agree! Since I'm in the No Libido club w/ Neba (fancy meeting you here!), I never ran into this issue. Your ob/gyn would know better than us. All it takes is a 5 minute check to get the all clear. I would call & ask if I could bump up my 6 week appt.
DSD 11 / DD 5 / DS 3

"The problem with you is you're completely delusional" Phineas Flynn
ProxyMom

Location: Sitting at my homemade tinfoil table, wondering why the "popular girls" keep staring at me

PreviousNext

Return to Moms and sex