advertisement
  • Magazines

Magazines geared toward making your life easier, richer, fuller.

KC Weddings
    Spaces

Click on a link above to learn more

I do judge (Rant)

Re: I do judge (Rant)

Postby frizzed on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Excellent CNN - my brain didn't come out with the placenta.
If you are gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.
frizzed

Postby seabiscuit on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:28 pm

CNN, I KNOW you didn't mean to overlook my thread on Italian beef as a hot topic. Somehow I'll manage to keep speaking to you. I adore these threads, they keep me from falling into a total M2M stupor and keep me off the Unfettered Letters, which are just a disaster compared to this site. And if every thread eventually mentions abortion, so be it! It's an important subject and I've learned a lot from you people (I mean conservatives on this site :P )

As far as judging goes, I try, but I swear instant Karma is at work in my life and I am immediately in a similar situation to the person I was judging. I give to coach and daisy scout leader gift pools, mostly because I can't believe they've just spent 2-4 hours a week with my child VOLUNTARILY. They must be crazy and definitely need a gift.

That's about all, I guess. Don't forget to check out that riveting Italian beef thread... :D
That's a gen-u-ine PillowPet. A puppy's never had it so good!
seabiscuit

Postby vengholm on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Dang, CNN. Settle down. You completely missed the point of what I was trying to say. Although, you kind of proved my point at the same time. I don't think I said anything about you or anyone in particular, and I wasn't choosing any sides because there isn't a side. I get as upset and irrational as everyone else, which is why I went all lurky.

Let's all take a chill pill. Or have a glass of wine. Whatever works for ya. In the meantime, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZdStUno9vg

I hope that made someone smile, cuz it makes me smile!
"Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours." - Swedish Proverb
vengholm

Postby risarenee on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:41 pm

seabiscuit wrote:Don't forget to check out that riveting Italian beef thread... :D

This is a trick, don't do it! I know there is a plug for a blog somewhere in that italian beef post! And, even if there wasn't, I do not have any of the ingredients to make that, and I'm NOT about to roll my other ankle in attempt to make it even if I did. We all know how that ends.

My only comment on all of this is that I don't think we should all take ourselves so seriously. Where is the smiley that is sticking it's tongue out with thumbs in it's ears and fingers waving?

Kady, we need more smileys. Were getting board with the ones we have. At least I am.
risarenee

Location: under the crinkled table eating a stick of butter hoping the girls at the other table can't see me

Postby vengholm on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:44 pm

risarenee wrote:Kady, we need more smileys. Were getting board with the ones we have. At least I am.

HA HA HA!! You used the wrong homonym! In two different places! You've been caught by the grammar police! WEEE OOO! WEEE OOO!

Ahh... the wine is kicking in. Right on.
"Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours." - Swedish Proverb
vengholm

Postby seabiscuit on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:44 pm

risarenee wrote:
seabiscuit wrote:Don't forget to check out that riveting Italian beef thread... :D

This is a trick, don't do it! I know there is a plug for a blog somewhere in that italian beef post! And, even if there wasn't, I do not have any of the ingredients to make that, and I'm NOT about to roll my other ankle in attempt to make it even if I did. We all know how that ends.

My only comment on all of this is that I don't think we should all take ourselves so seriously. Where is the smiley that is sticking it's tongue out with thumbs in it's ears and fingers waving?

Kady, we need more smileys. Were getting board with the ones we have. At least I am.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Busted...
That's a gen-u-ine PillowPet. A puppy's never had it so good!
seabiscuit

Postby risarenee on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:45 pm

I don't even know what a homonym is. Can I eat it? Is it kind of like cinnamon?
risarenee

Location: under the crinkled table eating a stick of butter hoping the girls at the other table can't see me

Postby vengholm on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:46 pm

risarenee wrote:I don't even know what a homonym is. Can I eat it? Is it kind of like cinnamon?

Shhh. You're making me hungry.
vengholm

Postby 83hwy on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:56 pm

coffeezen wrote:
risarenee wrote:I don't even know what a homonym is. Can I eat it? Is it kind of like cinnamon?

Shhh. You're making me hungry.

Not cinnamon, Cinnabon! *licking lips
83hwy

Postby cnnplus5 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Dang, CNN. Settle down. You completely missed the point of what I was trying to say.

uhhhm, settle down from what? remember I'm not the one upset about discussions on the board right? I got your point but I wasn't answering just to you...

I'm sorry Riss but you cannot eat a homonym....we are going to have to agree to just disagree on that...and SB I did read your italian beef thread and actually learned the reason why you brown the roast - I actually never knew that....my family will be very glad to not have to eat gray meat anymore :)
Love the Birch tree - a favorite of mine in New England fall scenery
http://www.thebestclean.vpweb.com
cnnplus5

PreviousNext

Return to My stories