advertisement
  • Magazines

Magazines geared toward making your life easier, richer, fuller.

KC Weddings
    Spaces

Click on a link above to learn more

My husband the Idiot (rant)

Re: My husband the Idiot (rant)

Postby ProxyMom on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:54 am

I can honestly say I would have posted exactly the same regardless of whether the person I was responding to was a mom, a dad, a guinea pig, a mad scientist, Hitler, etc. Okay, okay, maybe for Hitler I would have responded slightly differently. I just threw him in there for fun.
DSD 11 / DD 5 / DS 3

"The problem with you is you're completely delusional" Phineas Flynn
ProxyMom

Location: Sitting at my homemade tinfoil table, wondering why the "popular girls" keep staring at me

Postby hotmomma on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:57 am

ProxyMom wrote:I can honestly say I would have posted exactly the same regardless of whether the person I was responding to was a mom, a dad, a guinea pig, a mad scientist, Hitler, etc. Okay, okay, maybe for Hitler I would have responded slightly differently. I just threw him in there for fun.

HEY! Proxy just said the "H" word!! There's no need for language like that on this board.
No one can make something untrue simply by choosing not to believe it. ~ Dr. David Jeremiah

Telling a woman what to do in her own home is like trying to baptize a cat. ~ Phil McGraw

A gun carrying Christian is a Christian criminals should fear. ~ Amy Pinson, NRA member
hotmomma

Postby Neba on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:06 am

Well, here's an "H" word for you: "hendecarchy." I just thought you might want to learn a new word. How about "harridan?"

It's only March...what's wrong with my avie?
"(Reverend Finley): Sometimes we must come full circle to find the truth. Why does that surprise you? (Scully): Mostly, it just makes me afraid. (Reverend Finley): Afraid? (Scully): Afraid that God is speaking... but that no one's listening." The X-Files
Neba

Postby ProxyMom on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:12 am

Neba wrote:Well, here's an "H" word for you: "hendecarchy." I just thought you might want to learn a new word. How about "harridan?"

It's only March...what's wrong with my avie?

Ohh, I like that first one. Very Illuminati.
DSD 11 / DD 5 / DS 3

"The problem with you is you're completely delusional" Phineas Flynn
ProxyMom

Location: Sitting at my homemade tinfoil table, wondering why the "popular girls" keep staring at me

Previous

Return to Dad talk