advertisement
  • Magazines

Magazines geared toward making your life easier, richer, fuller.

KC Weddings
    Spaces

Click on a link above to learn more

Online shopping theft

Online shopping theft

Postby JazzyJacci08 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:27 pm

What would you do it you brought a gift online and found out that it was shipped, but someone came along, opened your mailbox and took your simple gift?

Well that happen to me. I am a single parent of two and I work full time as well as go to school full time. I make 7.75 an hour and 35-38 hours a week. I started my Christmas shopping early as ususal, in Aug. So on Nov. 6 I looked up the T.V sitcom Family Matters. I found season 1 and 2 and it was free shipping as both DVD's were less than 20 dollars. So with caring planning and saving I brought both DVD's. I got the first DVD 2 weeks ago. The other DVD was suppose to come between Nov. 21- Nov. 28. So, I wanted and wanted and nothing. Contacted the seller, basically stated it was on my end and to check with neighbors and my post office- guess what no help. Can you believe this? I hope however took my movie really needed it- because for a poor working girl just trying to get something nice for my kids, this sucks. And do you know how hard it is today to let your kids watch T.V. Family Matters is such a great wholesome show I can sit down and watch with my kids and make it a family thing. We did it with 7th Heaven and I been looking for something like 7th Heaven for a while now, then I heard someone say steve Ukiel and then bomb it hit me. Only to have it ruined by a theft.

I can't get Family Matters from the library, but are there any suggests out there of some other wholesome, lesson learning, kinder hearted, and funny T.V sitcoms out there I could get at the library?

Thank you so much for all your thoughts and suggestions
JazzyJacci08

Return to Holiday shopping