advertisement
  • Magazines

Magazines geared toward making your life easier, richer, fuller.

KC Weddings
    Spaces

Click on a link above to learn more

Knock Knock

Re: Knock Knock

Postby LNDofMOM on Wed May 12, 2010 7:42 am

Neba wrote:IHOP is evil. If they're so "International" where is their Curry Pancake?? Or their Kraut Crepe? Bob Evans is better...

the only thing Bob has that is worth anything is their Cinnamon Chip pancakes. Other than that IHOP RULES
LNDofMOM

Postby moosebane on Wed May 12, 2010 8:13 am

Q: If women with big boobs work at Hooters, where does a one-legged waitress work?

A: IHOP.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you, Jake Harper.
moosebane

Postby mamalackey on Wed May 12, 2010 8:27 am

mom2H&G wrote:
Neba wrote:IHOP is evil. If they're so "International" where is their Curry Pancake?? Or their Kraut Crepe? Bob Evans is better...

the only thing Bob has that is worth anything is their Cinnamon Chip pancakes. Other than that IHOP RULES

Are you kidding? Bob Evans is amazing!!! I love their salads and the turkey dinner tastes just like my moms. Biscuits and gravy are yummy. The pie is wonderful and the serving size is big enough to share.

Interesting aside--My Aunt Henri and Uncle Dale lived across the road in Rio Grand, Ohio from Bob Evans. Bob Evans died just last year. Kinda cool. The neighbor aspect not the fact he died.
Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out. ~Frank A. Clark
Edie
mamalackey

Previous

Return to Questions about the site