advertisement
  • Magazines

Magazines geared toward making your life easier, richer, fuller.

KC Weddings
    Spaces

Click on a link above to learn more

Recital time and sick

Recital time and sick

Postby Dawn on Fri May 10, 2013 1:46 am

All year they work for recital time. Grandparents and aunts and uncles come. The kids get the costumes ready and the make up packed. We're ready to go, and tonight, my 7 year old woke with a tummy ache and fever. She's had a slight cough, some chalked it up to allergies. She hasn't shown any allergy problems, and a fever is not allergies. My baby is also sick, but is getting so much better. Ugh! If we could just wait a week! I hope we can pull it together and my dancer can feel better fast! I hate when they are sick. I also hope my baby boy gets all the way over this thing. Poor guy, he is always so happy. Lately, he will have times of normal happiness, but sometimes he just has to cry and be held at the same time. I'm ready for a healthy house and a nice recital.
Dawn

Re: Recital time and sick

Postby JoLynne on Tue May 14, 2013 9:47 am

Sorry to hear about the illness in your house. Did you end up going to the recital? How did it go?
Free-lance Writer & Blogger
KC Education Enterprise
http://kceducationenterprise.org/
Education Enterprise
http://open.salon.com/blog/jolynne
JoLynne

Postby Dawn on Wed May 15, 2013 11:05 am

We did go. One daughter was full of tylenol/advil. She made it through and did very well (as did my other children). She came home and had a rough night after though, woke several times. She is finally better, but it's been a lot of night waking with fevers. She finally is sleeping well. Now, my toddler has it and may have an ear infection. Dr.'s appointment today.
Dawn

Postby momonnet on Fri May 17, 2013 10:56 am

Hope they feel better soon. No fun when your kids are sick :(
momonnet

Return to My child's health