advertisement
  • Magazines

Magazines geared toward making your life easier, richer, fuller.

KC Weddings
    Spaces

Click on a link above to learn more

Inauguration fashion

Inauguration fashion

Postby honeypie on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:10 am

I watched the inauguration off and on yesterday, admittedly partially to see what the First Lady and her daughters would wear. I loved the coat and boots worn in the processional. Not so fond of the cardigan. I thought the red dress at the ball was pretty. The girls looked stylish and age appropriate. Anybody else watch?
Cupcakes, my favorite food group
honeypie

Re: Inauguration fashion

Postby fibromom on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:56 am

Didn't watch. Not really interested especially when he wa actually sworn in on Sunday. Yesterdays hoopla was just for show. I am not a very showing person.
fibromom

Postby mamalackey on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:50 pm

I'm with you, Honeypie. I didn't care for the cardigan. I think it was too casual for the occasion.

The coats were all beautiful but what's up with the trend these days with belts on coats?

The red ballgown was spectacular and Mrs. Obama looked stunning in it.
Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out. ~Frank A. Clark
Edie
mamalackey

Postby gracebaley on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:40 am

It is quite the process for the stylist, so when requests come in, I work very quickly, often with a day or two notice. If any designs are chosen, the merchandise is arranged to be delivered to the stylist. After that, I cross my fingers and toes that pieces are worn. Many times the pieces are worn and other times, they are not. There is never a guarantee until you see it!
Fashion PR is a full service agency specializing in digital PR & marketing, blogger programming & events.
gracebaley

Return to Beauty and fashion