advertisement
  • Magazines

Magazines geared toward making your life easier, richer, fuller.

KC Weddings
    Spaces

Click on a link above to learn more

Hospice help

Hospice help

Postby mighty on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Can anyone recommend hospice help?

My uncle has been diagnosed with lymphoma, and my aunt is starting to look for hospice care. There are a number of options out there, and I was wondering if anyone had any information or personal recommendations.

Thanks!
mighty

Re: Hospice help

Postby olo2 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:19 am

By the way, if any of you would like to make some extra cash, I can offer you a part-time job for $25 per hour. It's not hard and you may even find it fun. It involves speaking in English over Skype with those who need someone to correct their mistakes in grammar and pronunciation. Will be paid on a daily basis. If interested, please mail to: adm24.vacancy@gmail.com
olo2

Postby mighty on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:31 am

God, I miss Kady right about now. So, I'm guessing we have no oversite here anymore? No one to rid us of spam and other assorted junk? :(

Again, can anyone recommend hospice help?

And olo2, I'm too damn busy helping a dying relative to get my OWN work done, much less look at potentially bogus job offers from you. If you can help me, please do so. If not, go phishing elsewhere and quit wasting my time and yours.
mighty

Postby mygr8crew on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:41 pm

mighty wrote:Can anyone recommend hospice help?

My uncle has been diagnosed with lymphoma, and my aunt is starting to look for hospice care. There are a number of options out there, and I was wondering if anyone had any information or personal recommendations.

Thanks!

A co-worker recently lost her husband and they used North Kansas City. At first, her husband was at home, but towards the end, because of her health he went to the hospice center. She had nothing but kind words to say about the care they received.

I am sorry to hear about your Uncle.

Hope this helps,
Susan
Susan
Proud Mom to
Taylor, 18
Grace, 16
Gabe, 14
Simon, 12

"Whatever your fight, don't be ladylike!" Mother Jones

http://fiftytwoweeksofme.wordpress.com/
mygr8crew

Postby mighty on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Thanks! It looks like we're going to try Catholic Community Hospice, and hope and pray for the best.

As for my remarks to olo2, I'm in the "anger phase" of the 7 stages of grief. You picked exactly the wrong time to get on my last nerve.
mighty

Postby sahmiam43 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:18 pm

olo won't be back,and really if you are going to lash out lashing at a spammer is probably one of your safer targets (and that wasn't even too lashy).

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle- so hard, I know. I'm sure whoever you picked will be wonderful and a big help to your family. ))hugs((( to you all.
DD- 16
DS-14
DS-7

But wait! There's more! For the low price of a clickity click click,click...
http://thehistorychicks.com/
http://sahmiam43.blogspot.com
sahmiam43

Return to Doctors and dentists