advertisement
  • Magazines

Magazines geared toward making your life easier, richer, fuller.

KC Weddings
    Spaces

Click on a link above to learn more

Is your middle schooler "grinding?"

Re: Is your middle schooler "grinding?"

Postby CALI_T on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:10 am

MAN I HOPE NOT! :o
CALI_T

Re: Is your middle schooler "grinding?"

Postby HelpfulKid500 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:34 pm

I was reading these comments and felt like giving my opinion so here i go. First off im dissapointed by the ignorrance some of you have. Theres a diffrence between them grinding/dancing and getting naked and Fing each other. Some of you actually mentioned clubing and the only diffrence in clubing is the age of people, so oyu should be just as disgusted by the people humping each other in clubs. Like i said wouldnt you much rather your kid was grinding or humping someone than having sex? I have a friend whose parents wouldnt let her do anything so she became defiant and became a complete slut. At my dances girls dont grind on guys but i doubt they wouldnt and the guys wouldnt care if they did. Stop getting worked up about it just make sure you kid is getting "nasty" with a friend. And the mom who said dating at a young age isnt good and leads to later divorcement is confused because kids are going to do it without having a dance. Dance are good and invite being social and having fun which alot of kids dont get. Some of you even pointed out that girls and boys use to be seperated during dances which is just messed up.
HelpfulKid500

Previous

Return to Middle school