advertisement
  • Magazines

Magazines geared toward making your life easier, richer, fuller.

KC Weddings
    Spaces

Click on a link above to learn more

What's up with those Chiefs?!

What's up with those Chiefs?!

Postby mombear23 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:35 am

Was WAITING for SOMEONE to comment about this!

What a change about for the Chiefs from last year! Any ideas on why the sudden success?
mombear23

Re: What's up with those Chiefs?!

Postby JayhawkKaty on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:28 pm

No ideas on why they are suddenly so motivated, but excited for them! I'm not a big football fan, but got pretty keyed up yesterday! It's great to see a good change with them!
Katy
DS - 11
DD - 6
JayhawkKaty

Postby COOKI3 MoM on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:46 pm

I was really surprised that my FB page wasn't lit up after the Chief's win yesterday. What a game! I have no idea what's suddenly gotten a hold of this team, but I'm really enjoying the KC pride and comeback of Red Fridays around here!
Mommy to 2 boys, N and J.

Follow my blogs "Don't Dare Blink" and "Thoughts of a Preacher's Daughter" on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Writings-and-Thoughts-of-Daffny/206229162750834
COOKI3 MoM

Postby dollarfifty on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:59 pm

They look awesome this year!! I gave up watching them a few years back. The TV was on, but I just did other stuff. This year, I'm duct taping the kids and animals so they don't bother me!
I've heard that the reconstruction of a team takes years. I think it's our year! Lets just hope that I didn't just jinx it. :)
Hey teeny, Are we friends on FB? I can never keep m2m names and FB friends straight. PM me. I post several times yesterday about the game.
I'm so far behind I think I'm first.
dollarfifty

Postby honeypie on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:22 pm

GO Chiefs!
Cupcakes, my favorite food group
honeypie

Postby bvmom on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:18 pm

It is so much fun watching victories! I still can't remember all the players' names due to the many changes; however, I love watch Dexter on offense and Derick Johnson on defense. Of course it is more of the admiration of an aunt since they could be my sons!
bvmom

Postby COOKI3 MoM on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:23 pm

dollarfifty wrote:Hey teeny, Are we friends on FB? I can never keep m2m names and FB friends straight. PM me. I post several times yesterday about the game.

Did you mean me? Yes, we're FB friends and I get your updates, but didn't see any about the game for whatever reason.

Follow my blogs "Don't Dare Blink" and "Thoughts of a Preacher's Daughter" on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Writings-and-Thoughts-of-Daffny/206229162750834
COOKI3 MoM

Postby dollarfifty on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:47 am

pampered mom wrote:
dollarfifty wrote:Hey teeny, Are we friends on FB? I can never keep m2m names and FB friends straight. PM me. I post several times yesterday about the game.

Did you mean me? Yes, we're FB friends and I get your updates, but didn't see any about the game for whatever reason.

OOPS! My bad. :oops: Yes I did mean you. Apparently I can't keep m2m's straight either.
I must have just commented on some ones post. I think I'm losing my mind! :(
I'm so far behind I think I'm first.
dollarfifty

Postby COOKI3 MoM on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:46 am

No biggie, Dollar! :D

COOKI3 MoM

Return to Sports