advertisement
  • Magazines

Magazines geared toward making your life easier, richer, fuller.

KC Weddings
    Spaces

Click on a link above to learn more

Polar Bears "threatened"

Re: Polar Bears "threatened"

Postby Nascargirl on Thu May 15, 2008 12:50 pm

Geez this board is just becoming an annoyance to me!!!!!!
Of course Democrats are sexy, who ever heard of a nice piece of elephant!

Melissa
Mommy to 3 kids 6 and under!
Nascargirl

Postby adlibby on Thu May 15, 2008 1:21 pm

PartyofSeven wrote:
adlibby wrote:
PartyofSeven wrote:
mama-missy wrote:I didn't read that article to be one way or the other politically. I read it as an article that talked about polar bears losing their environment. Here is some info I found in National Geographic about our climate.

But global warming has been made a political issue. The choice to believe it's true or not sways our politics.

Becki -- Are you being serious? You really don't believe in global climate change?

Again, another instance of someone inferring something from a statement I made. If you carefully read my words, I wasn't committing one way or the other. Some people believe it's true and some people don't. Where in that statement did I say I didn't? Or did? I don't see it. I'm not the one trying to start something here. Everything I say is examined for motives which no one is privvy to but me!

Given your sarcasm in your earlier post on this thread, I was asking you the question. And you'll notice I did not infer that YOU don't believe in climate change. I wrote in a separate dialogue box that I thought the political debate about this was over. Trying to bring the two sides a little closer together.

The bigger question is: why do you feel the need to jump on a thread and snipe? I saw your posts about Summer Bible Camp, had nothing to add, so I moved on. I didn't jump in the middle of it with a load of sarcasm. If some of us want to have a dialogue about polar bears, why can't you just let it be?
if you liked that, go read my blog ;)
adlibby

Postby PartyofSeven on Thu May 15, 2008 2:35 pm

What sarcasm? Seriously. If I disagree with you all, I'm stupid. If I agree with you, I'm sarcastic.

Global warming IS a political issue. I didn't make it that way. It just is. And yes, you did infer by my statement that I don't believe it's true. Isn't that why you asked

adlibby wrote:Becki -- Are you being serious? You really don't believe in global climate change?

If anyone is sniping it's Nascargirl and you. I didn't jump on anyone or accuse anyone of meaning anything they didn't say. Aack. I give up. No matter what I say someone will turn it around.
PartyofSeven

Postby Nascargirl on Thu May 15, 2008 5:21 pm

How did I snipe? You jumped in a thread that was going fine and made a smart a** remark. I just called you on it.
Of course Democrats are sexy, who ever heard of a nice piece of elephant!

Melissa
Mommy to 3 kids 6 and under!
Nascargirl

Previous

Return to Politics